Sunday, September 28, 2014

Not a Review. For once.

I'm so sorry that I haven't had time this weekend to read "Let Me Love You" by Megan Smith. It's ironic that weekends are supposed to be when you get to relax and do all the things you couldn't do during the week...I'm going to try to read some more before I eventually pass out for the night, so hopefully I get through most of it.

In the meantime, I wanted to invite you all to like my Facebook page, "Beneath the Blanket Book Blog", and add me as a friend through my profile, Book Bookie. (Clicking on the names, or the "big" font, will link you to those pages.)

I also have a Twitter account, @bb_bookblog so feel free to follow me there as well.

Lastly, if you'd like to know what books I've read or would like to read, you can always visit my Goodreads page.  If you have any recommendations for new books, you can always send them to me through Goodreads as well!

You are more than welcome to follow me at any of these social media sites, and feel free to leave me a message on any of them. I always try to get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you and don't forget to share the love!

-BB♡

No comments:

Post a Comment